Who is this for?
- Adults with chronic non-specific low back pain of more than 6 weeks duration that is provoked and relieved with specific activities and positions.
- People who wish to use exercise to recover from acute or chronic back pain.
- People who wish to maintain a healthy back with regular exercise.
- People who are medically cleared to participate in this rehabilitation programme.
Who should not use it?
- If you have severe constant pain and you are unable to find a position of comfort.
- If you are unable or unwilling to exercise 10-15 minutes a day.
Seek medical opinion…
prior to starting if you are pregnant or have any of the following:-
- Undiagnosed pain
- Major trauma
- Age >50 or <20 years
- History of cancer
- IV drug use
- Minor trauma in the elderly
- Constitutional symptoms (fever, chills, weight loss)
- Recent bacterial infection
- Pain worsening at night or when lying on your back.
Check with current guidelines.